The Olander Park System is proud to offer some of the best parks in Ohio, and we couldn’t do it without our amazing volunteers!
Every hour logged by a TOPS volunteer directly translates into a stronger local ecosystem, more opportunities for kids to discover and explore, and a healthier community.
Please consider how your time and talent can contribute. Volunteering can be a beneficial and rewarding experience for people from all walks of life, including:
- Retired Individuals: Volunteering with TOPS is a great way to stay active, meet new people, and strengthen your local community.
- College Students: There are many ways to build your resume, network, and gain new skills through volunteering.
- Groups: TOPS offers group volunteer opportunities that can help your club or organization fulfill service requirements and give back to the community in a meaningful way.
- Families: Volunteering is a great activity for parents and school-aged children. Stay active, enjoy the beauty of nature, and show your children the value of service learning.
- New Residents: Explore the area and meet new people through local volunteer opportunities.