Established in 1958 as an ORC 1545 Park District, The Olander Park System (TOPS) receives funding through a tax levy voted on by Sylvania School District residents every five years. However, our programs would not be possible without the generosity of local businesses. We offer many wonderful opportunities to support local programs and events while promoting your business.
Please consider sponsoring these impactful programs, knowing that your support will truly make a difference and enhance our community. If you have questions please contact Danielle Marino by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 419.882.8313 ext. 1004.
- Why partner with TOPS?
- Sponsorship Levels
- 2020 Special Events
- 2020 Sponsor/Booth Agreement
- Become a Hallo-Boo Drive Thru Sponsor!
- Big Thanks to our HALLO-BOO Sponsors!
Secure your partnership today! Download the form HERE.
Questions? Please contact Jenny Barry, Community Services Manager by email at email@example.com or by phone at 419.882.8313, ext. 1000
Learn more about our sponsors:
- Buckeye Broadband: www.buckeyebroadband.com
- Meijer: www.meijer.com
- Toledo Lucas County Public Library: https://www.toledolibrary.org
- Ohio Geese Control: http://www.ohiogeesecontrol.com
- SpokeLife Cycles: https://www.spokelifecycles.com
- Sylvania First United Methodist Church: https://sylvaniafirst.org
- Stapleton Insurance: https://stapletoninsurance.com
- Great Clips Harvest Place: https://salons.greatclips.com/us/oh/sylvania/7620-w-sylvania-dr
- Jupmode: www.jupmode.com
- Dave Spiess, The Health Insurance Guy: https://web.toledochamber.com/Insurance-Health/Dave-Spiess-The-Health-Insurance-Guy-16914
- Gregory L. Arnold, Attorney at Law: www.arnoldattorneys.com
- North Toledo Sportsmen’s Club: https://northtoledosportsmensclub.com
- Lievens Three Seasons: https://www.facebook.com/LievensThreeSeasons
- Creque’s Greenhouse: http://www.crequesgreenhouse.com
- A&J Landscape Center: https://aandjlandscape.com
- Laurel’s Princess Parties: https://www.laurelsprincessparties.com