TOPS provides programs year round for Sylvania Residents of all ages!
Programs are for residents of The Olander Park System and are FREE unless a material fee is noted.
- Advance registration required online here, via e-mail at email@example.com, or by calling 419-882-8313 ext. 1004. Registration will open one month prior to a program’s scheduled date.
- 24-hour cancellation required. If you or a family member is registered for a program and do not attend without prior notification for two consecutive classes, TOPS reserves the right to remove you or your family member from the roster of future programs.
View the current event & program schedule organized by age group in The Pathfinder!
For the event calendar visit here.
You can also sign up for our Monthly E-Newsletter to get the latest updates on TOPS events.
- June 13: Dylan & Shawn
- June 27: Toledo Symphony musicians Damon Coleman & Cheryl Trace
- July 11: Mikes with Mics
- July 25: Jeff McDonald’s Swingmania!
- August 8: Extra Stout
- August 22: Toledo Polish American Concert Band
Summer Concerts are BACK and better than ever! The 20th season of this popular concert series happens on the Nederhouser Community Hall deck every other Wednesday from June 13 through August 22.
NEW to this year’s concert series is 30 minutes of improv and games from UNFILTERED – TOLEDO’S PREMIER IMPROV TROUPE! They will be live on stage at 6:15 pm before every concert! #Unfiltered – Toledo’s Premier Improv Troupe
Another NEW addition to the concerts this year is KORAL HAMBURG FOOD TRUCK. They will be serving their delicious hamburgers, fries, and more at every concert from 6 to 9 pm. #Koral Hamburg Food Truck
Concerts will start at 7 pm. Bring your blankets and lawn chairs and grab the perfect spot to enjoy some yummy food and great entertainment. Sunset Serenades are FREE for Sylvania School District residents; $3 per car admission for non-residents.
If the weather turns bad, concerts are moved inside the Hall.
The 2nd Annual I Love Olander Day has been scheduled for Sunday, September 30 from 12 – 4 p.m. You won’t want to miss it! It will be extra special this year because we will be celebrating Olander Park’s 60th Birthday!
Click here for more information on how to be a part of this great day!
The Olander 250 Walking Program is from May 1 to October 31. Participants who successfully walk or run 250 or more miles in the six-month time frame will receive an award to recognize your accomplishment.
Click here to print a copy of the walking log.
All logs due by November 7th. Pick up your form today at the Callahan Administrative Office or Nederhouser Community Hall info box.