Welcome to Whetstone Park
Whetstone Park is ideal for recreation lovers.
Kick up your heels at the ADA-accessible playground, enjoy an impromptu game in the 2-acre open field, or share a meal at one of Whetstone’s picnic sites. This 3-acre park, which opened in 1959, was the first park for TOPS and one of the first three in the Sylvania area.
TOPS Update as of March 26, 2020:
Following Governor DeWine’s “Stay at Home” order, TOPS will keep all parks open to the public until further notice. We recognize that parks are a vital resource for physical and mental health in these stressful times.
TOPS has taken the following measures to protect our community and our staff:
● Programs and rentals are cancelled through at least April 30
● The Administrative Office is closed until further notice
● Playgrounds are closed until further notice
● Restrooms are closed–please “go before you go”
● Trash cans have been reduced–please carry your trash out with you
We want you to enjoy our parks but please be considerate of each other and practice social distancing. Over-crowding may result in the closure of some facilities.
For more information, please see our statements here: TOPS Updates to the COVID-19 Response