Submit Cover Letter & Resume to Jennifer Barry at Jbarry@olanderpark.com by February 28, 2018.
- Nederhouser Community Hall Monitor (Part Time)
- Program Coordinator (Full Time)
- Project Manager (Full Time)
- Facilities Assistant (Part Time)
- Administrative Coordinator (Part Time)
- Horticulture Specialist (Seasonal, Full Time)
- Waterfront Manager (Seasonal, Full Time)
If you like to work outside, seasonal employment with The Olander Park System may be perfect for you! Submit an application for summer 2018.
Every summer TOPS hires:
Maintenance and Conservation Employees must be at least 18 years of age and have a valid driver’s license. Bait & Boat Employees, Lifeguards and Attendants/Cashiers must be at least 16 years old. Lifeguards must have the appropriate certifications.
Working with TOPS is perfect for high school and college students, as well as “seasoned” folks in their second careers.
Fill out the application form at the link above, or pick one up from the John J. Callahan Administrative Office in Olander Park.
Bring your completed application to the Administrative Office or mail it to:
The Olander Park System
Attn: Job Application
6930 Sylvania Ave.
Sylvania, OH 43560