The Bait & Boat Shop is open this summer at Olander Park!
Boat Shop Hours: Daily 10am to 7pm, Last boat rental at 6pm – Rentals by RESERVATION ONLY
Rentals are available for those 16 years and older. Any person ages 12 to 15 years may only operate any watercraft under the DIRECT visual and audible supervision during such operation of a parent, guardian, or other person age 16 or over. 3. Anyone age 11 of under must wear a life jacket at all times.
Paddle boat rentals are available for $5 per half hour and seat up to 3 people. Maximum weight 400lbs.
Rowboats seat up to 4 people and are available for $5 per hour. Maximum weight 450lbs.
Single & tandem kayaks are available for $8 per hour. Maximum weight 225lbs/single and 450lbs/tandem. Life jackets are provided and must be worn at all times.
Stand Up Paddleboards rent for $8 per hour. Maximum weight 250lbs. Life jackets are provided and must be worn at all times.
Bait Shop Hours: Daily 10am to 7pm
Visitors may walk up to the counter to purchase bait and tackle. Visitors should observe the state mandate for physical distancing by giving others at least 6 feet distance. Facial masks or coverings MUST be worn when interacting with TOPS staff.
Olander Lake observes all Ohio fishing regulations. Ohio requires a fishing license for those 16-65 years of age. TOPS does not sell licenses or rent fishing poles.
In case of inclement weather, boat rentals may be closed for excessive rain or thunder/lightning. If the Bait & Boat Shop does close for the day, an attempt will be made to contact you on the phone number you provided. We will also post all closing to our Facebook and Instagram pages.
Refunds for closures will be offered as a household credit ONLY and can be used towards any TOPS program or facility.
Click HERE to secure your spot today!
Need help registering? Check out the steps below. Still need help? Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and phone number. For more details on all that Olander Park has to offer, click HERE
Please Observe All Boating Regulations
1. You must be 16 years of age to rent or launch any watercraft. Proof of age (photo id) must be presented at time of check in.
2. Any person ages 12 to 15 years may only operate any watercraft under the DIRECT visual and audible supervision during such operation of a parent, guardian, or other person age 16 or over.
3. Anyone age 11 of under must wear a life jacket at all times.
4. No horseplay of standing in boats.
5. Swimming from boats is prohibited.
6. Gasoline motors prohibited.
7. All damage done to boats and/or equipment will be charged accordingly.
8. TOPS assumes NO responsibility for items left behind at boat dock.
9. Violation of these rules will result in loss of deposits and future boating privileges.
10. Beach all boats or return to boat dock when warning siren is activated/red flag is flown.
Bringing Your Own Boat to Olander? Please follow these rules for your safety:
Small, electric motors only
Must be off water 1 hour before park closing
Life jackets are required to be carried on board all personal watercrafts – one per person
All passengers younger than 11 years of age onboard a vessel must be wearing a life jacket
Life jackets must be worn at all times when operating a Stand Up Paddleboard on Lake Olander
Let us know you are on the water – check in with a TOPS staff member at the Bait & Boat Shop