Get Involved with TOPS
The Olander Park System is proud to offer some of the best parks in Ohio, and we couldn’t do it without our amazing volunteers!
Every hour logged by a TOPS volunteer directly translates into a stronger local ecosystem, more opportunities for kids to discover and explore, and a healthier community.
Please consider how your time and talent can contribute. Take our short volunteer quiz to be matched with a volunteer opportunity!
Volunteering can be a beneficial and rewarding experience for people from all walks of life, including:
- Retired individuals: Volunteering with TOPS is a great way to stay active, meet new people and strengthen your local community.
- College students: There are many ways to build your resume, network and gain new skills through volunteering.
- Groups: TOPS offers group volunteer opportunities that can help your club or organization fulfill service requirements and give back to the community in a meaningful way.
- Families: Volunteering is a great activity for parents and school-aged children. Stay active, enjoy the beauty of nature and show your children the value of service learning.
- New residents: Explore the area and meet new people through local volunteer opportunities. Training is provided, so this is a great chance to learn while you give back.
The Olander Park System offers a variety of volunteer opportunities. Whether your interests are ecological or your strength is working with people, we have the right program for you. Explore the opportunities listed below, or contact us about a custom opportunity if you have a special skill or talent to share.