If you like to work outside, seasonal employment with The Olander Park System may be perfect for you! We are now accepting applications for our Summer 2019 season!
- Part-Time Facilities Assistant
- Seasonal Fossil Park Educator
- Seasonal Boat & Bait Shop Attendant
- Seasonal Front Gate Attendants/Cashiers
- Seasonal Horticulture Assistant
- Seasonal Hall Monitor
- Seasonal Maintenance/Conservation Team
Hall Monitor, Maintenance and Conservation Employees must be at least 18 years of age and have a valid driver’s license. Bait & Boat Employees, Lifeguards and Attendants/Cashiers must be at least 16 years old.
Working with TOPS is perfect for high school and college students, as well as “seasoned” folks in their second careers.
Fill out the application form at the link above, or pick one up from the John J. Callahan Administrative Office in Olander Park.
Bring your completed application to the Administrative Office or mail it to:
The Olander Park System
Attn: Job Application
6930 Sylvania Ave.
Sylvania, OH 43560